12-22 finds by Tsgman!

tsgman

Bronze Member
Sep 13, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Fisher Gold Bug, MXT, Etrac, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, Troy Shadow, CZ20, Excal II, Tesoro Stingray, AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Worked pretty hard today, but it was worth it! My Hunting buddy John wasn't feeling well and had to leave early. I hope he is better tonight. We went back to the spot the 3rd US oval was dug. I dug a couple buttons and another toe or heal plate, and several bullets. It was a great day. Tempts were around 55 degree's. Check out the pics. Tsgman

Attachments

• 129920~1.JPG
    129920~1.JPG
    9.1 KB · Views: 391
  • 12B528~1.JPG
    12B528~1.JPG
    8.9 KB · Views: 402
  • 12B52C~1.JPG
    12B52C~1.JPG
    10.1 KB · Views: 402
  • 12B520~1.JPG
    12B520~1.JPG
    7.7 KB · Views: 388
Upvote 0

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tsgman,You are on fire!! I am extremely jealous of your finds! Good stuff,55 degrees !That is perfect. I wish I would have done more CW hunting before I left Alabama in 93. There was a battle (Battle of Mobile Bay and battle Of Blakeley) very close to where I lived. I found a few things but I never could afford a good detector back then. I went back in 97 and it was all private property and keep out signs every where. I have heard people were not filling in holes or asking the owners etc so they put a stop to most hunting. I enjoy your finds keep em posted and Merry Christmas! :)

Z

ZumbroKid

Ya see the center piece of that display! Why it is a brass garder clip! Probly lost by a camp follower who supported the troops. Very historic item. One of my favorite finds. ;D

M

mattjd

FreetwoDtect said:
Ya see the center piece of that display! Why it is a brass garder clip! Probly lost by a camp follower who supported the troops. Very historic item. One of my favorite finds.? ;D

lol!

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice finds gman!!!!

Congrats and Merry Christmas!

;)

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hope that mustache wasn't off one of the troop's!,what is it anyway?Great find's,sound's like you got a honey hole...or field.STILL looking for the 4th!!!!HH and HHoliday's.

Huntin' 59er

Apr 27, 2005
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice collection of finds ! Thanks for sharing. Good Luck in 2006 ! :)

Huntin' 59er

The Seeker

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2005
Keep on Digging!
Detector(s) used
MINELAB Explorer-II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds there Tsgman,? those Civil war sites are great to hunt .I hav'nt had the opportunity to hunt them that much but hunted a few sites and found some nice stuff? You keep on digging and hope your detecting partner is doing much better.... Show him? the Finds? ?:-X? he will get better Quick.... Seeker? ? ? Merry Christmas? :)

comfyinvermont

Bronze Member
Feb 8, 2004
Vermont
Great finds Tsgman. The plate is definately a toe plate, not heal. I have found quite a few of them up here in Vermont. I actually found a boot with one in place under our house. The plate was built into the shoe between the shoe and the sole. Only the flat portion in the front actually showed. Have a great Christmas. Wonderful finds...Lance

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread