Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got a call last night from a guy who had lost his keys in the snow while playing with his nephew. I agreed to meet him this morning 09:00 as I?m on vacation. I really thought he lost the keys in the backyard or a secluded area, turns out, they had gone for a long walk up to a barn in a field. The snow was deep and the small farm road they walked along had also been plowed since the loss. I detected for 3.5 hours and couldn?t find them, dang! I did find a large farm dowel pin and a good wrench in the grassy surface. The farmer showed up to load up some feed for his cattle so I asked him if they were his or any use to him, he got a big smile on his face and said they were his. He gave me a nice thank you and permission to detect his huge grass fields. Not a total waste of time and I refused a reward for looking for the keys, told the guy Merry Christmas and maybe I?ll come back if the snow melts off some. HH, Mike

Upvote 0

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well now you have another spot to hunt!! Maybe you can find those keys next time! Enjoy your vacation!

Merry Christmas!!

;)

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At least you gave it a try,some people would of said ,to cold or not my problem. May be you will find them next time out . :) :) HH

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
What a good guy you are, Mike. Hopefully, your kindness will pay off with plenty of coins and relics in that farmer's field!

trk5capt

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2005
Charleston S.C.
Mike, For the Good Deed I Predict in that farmers Field you will find a Large Strong Box Filled with Nazi GOLD. When You Get assigned here to the Chas. Air Force Base You Can give Me My Cut. Merry Christmas. trk5capt... 8)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread