What's new

12/26 Beach Gold

DewGuru

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2010
Messages
1,264
Reaction score
705
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit the beach this afternoon for low tide ... Braved the elements ... 47 degrees with winds gusting from the north at 30 mph --- it was pretty trying to say the least ... Much iron and trash, and out from the midst, same a super weak signal ... I dug, I dug, and dug some more, and right at 20 inches, came this 10k 1952 Breckenridge High School ring. WooHooo!

Happy Hunting!
 

Attachments

  • 1226 001.webp
    1226 001.webp
    115.5 KB · Views: 770
  • 1226 005.webp
    1226 005.webp
    69.1 KB · Views: 754
  • 1226 006.webp
    1226 006.webp
    44.6 KB · Views: 750
Upvote 0
that is a nice oldie! any initials?
 
cntrydncr1 said:
that is a nice oldie! any initials?

Thanks. Looks like there may be a partial 'J' in it. Inside marks are really worn out. I believe the school to be located out in texas -- bronco with a cowboy, and it seems to be there mascot.
 
It doesn't look like much wear on the ring. Could have been there for 50 years. Nice find. Christmas Blessings to all....... Ralph
 
Nice work, it was a rough morn to say the least...
 
Yes, it was nasty today. We walked out on Lido Beach after breakfast, and it was blowing and spitting rain. Not a good day to be out in the open. It is still cold and spitting rain-in the 50s now. Nice finds. Where are you located? I am in Sarasota.
 
Great find. You are doing well in finds.
 
Sweet golden oldie!!

Took one look outside yesterday morning and said forget it, man that wind was blowing.

It is nice to see that nice glint in your scoop on such an icky day.


~~Happy Hunting~~
 
Very nice! congrats :icon_thumleft:
 
Nice looking ring well done hh
 
Sweet ring :icon_thumright: Were you using a PI machine?
 
Blind Squirrel said:
Sweet ring :icon_thumright: Were you using a PI machine?

Yes - I use a Tesoro Sand Shark, it is a PI machine.

stevemc said:
Yes, it was nasty today. We walked out on Lido Beach after breakfast, and it was blowing and spitting rain. Not a good day to be out in the open. It is still cold and spitting rain-in the 50s now. Nice finds. Where are you located? I am in Sarasota.

I hunt Tampa and it's surrounding areas. Your just up the street (or down) :D
 
WOW!! Another golden beauty!

Good thing you kept on diggin' that tone!

Congrats, D G! :headbang: :hello2:
 
I thought so!!! Looks like the same crapola (except for the nice ring) I find with my PI Pro. Thanks and HH, BS
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom