Heavygold4me

Jan 27, 2020
South mississippi
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nox 800 , Nox 600, Excalibur II, manticore
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Had high winds yesterday and was unable to beach hunt due to the size of the waves. So I got an early start this morning and made it to the beach just after daylight. Much better conditions today. Hunted out in the water and wasn’t finding much of anything except foil and zincons. Started hunting just below the high tide Line and had a signal jumping from a 10 to 12 . Dug down around 8 inches and was rewarded with a 10k class ring. After that I found a small amount of clad and decided to move to another location.
Second location was about like the first with lots of small pieces of foil with some clad mixed in.Was getting ready to call it a day and got a signal that jumped from 2 to 4 , thinking it was more foil I dug it anyway. Glad I dug it as it was a 10k earring.
I was hunting using the beach low conductor program, sensitivity at 23 and recovery speed 5.
ring weighs 5.87 grams and the earring weighs .63
i think I found the woman that lost the ring and sent her an email, waiting to hear from her to see if she can identify it. Hopefully she can describe it to me and I can get it back where it belongs.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 63
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 66
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    864.2 KB · Views: 66
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    803.1 KB · Views: 61
Upvote 17

scruggs

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2008
Northern Alabama
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You will make someone very happy with that nice find! Good luck in all your future hunts!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread