What's new

125 40% silvers Today & 9 Ikes

  • Thread starter Thread starter seger98
  • Start date Start date
S

seger98

Guest
125 40% silvers Today & 9 Ikes

Went to a bank to today & bought them out of the last $550.00 in halves they had. Found the following;

8- 1965's
12- 1966's
39- 1967's
39- 1968's
27- 1969er's

For a total of 125 40% silvers, no bennies or walkers. Total melt down value of $258.44. Some of the halves are in real nice condition so I think they sat in this bank for a long time!
I also found 2 2003 p's & 1 2004 p & 1 1995 s.

They also asked if I would be interested in the ikes they had, I took all 9 of them.
Also went through $100 in dimes, $200 in quarters $40 in nickles with only very limited success in the nickles! Here are the pics
 

Attachments

  • ike.webp
    ike.webp
    99.4 KB · Views: 399
  • ike1.webp
    ike1.webp
    90.9 KB · Views: 398
Upvote 0
Re: 125 40% silvers Today & 9 Ikes

Nice score! Congrats! 8)
 
Re: 125 40% silvers Today & 9 Ikes

Superb score! Motor on!

Red Thunder
 
Re: 125 40% silvers Today & 9 Ikes

Nice find
I would go back to that bank and get some dimes, quarters, never know the person that dropped that off may have left other rolls there waiting for you
 
Re: 125 40% silvers Today & 9 Ikes

Yeah, I was going to go back there monday to do just that. Mostly because 1 of the rolls of halves they sold me was actually a roll of those new presidential dollars, so the teller would have to make up the difference of $15.00. wouldn't want her to have to do that.
 
Re: 125 40% silvers Today & 9 Ikes

seger98 said:
Yeah, I was going to go back there monday to do just that. Mostly because 1 of the rolls of halves they sold me was actually a roll of those new presidential dollars, so the teller would have to make up the difference of $15.00. wouldn't want her to have to do that.
Wow your real honest, thats good I would do the same.
also you should check them dollars for errors there selling on ebay like mad
 
Re: 125 40% silvers Today & 9 Ikes

I'll take a hit like any day.

And I'd go back and take care of the teller too.

Robin
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom