What's new

1266x settings for high and moderate mineralization

miner64

Tenderfoot
Joined
Aug 7, 2013
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi I just purchased a fisher 1266x and was wondering if anyone had some good settings for hunting civil war relics in high mineralized ground and moderate ground. Any kind of advice would be a great help. I live in PA and I set near Antietam and Gettysburg, Thanks
 
I set my 1266x at 3 1/2 & 5 with sensitivity knob up and @ half.. lot of times though I will push the sensitivity knob in and crank it half way or full way.. If the soil is playing with your machine it is best to turn the sensitivity down sometimes almost completely. If you want to pick up the deep signals you have to turn the knob half way or full, if you want it to pick up even deeper signals you have to push the knob in completely. Just have to get some good practice in with it and you will be able to get the hang of it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom