What's new

12K Gold Earrings & Clad

BOXING63

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2007
Messages
486
Reaction score
290
Golden Thread
0
Location
PIRATE ,CT
Detector(s) used
Excalibur ll, Sovereign GT / New England Detectors USA
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
12K Gold Earrings & Clad

I went to the beach to go night hunting at 8:30 pm I found 12k gold earrings & Clad my first 1/2 hour and I got kicked out of the beach... 12k gold earring tomorrow is another day MY Excalibur ll
 

Attachments

  • old school 033.webp
    old school 033.webp
    14.7 KB · Views: 311
  • old school 034.webp
    old school 034.webp
    12.1 KB · Views: 296
  • old school 035.webp
    old school 035.webp
    19.1 KB · Views: 318
  • old school 036.webp
    old school 036.webp
    9.5 KB · Views: 297
Re: 12K Gold Earrings & Clad

Nice goin' on those earring finds , Angel! :headbang:

Sorry that you got the boot just as you were on a roll..

Maybe see you soon on the beach

Lorraine
 
Re: 12K Gold Earrings & Clad

sweet pair of earrings. that rarely happens!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom