What's new

14 Flat Half Boxes Produces

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2007
Messages
1,224
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
61- 40%ers
18- 90%ers
at $18.82 per ounce that is approximately $291 in silver.
Subtract $42 in box fees and you have $249.
Subtract 6 "Beef and Cheddars" from Arby's for lunch @$12 brings you to a net close to $237.

Thanks for playing, Jim
 
Upvote 0
Nice haul. Now you can buy more Arby's.

Any pre-1964?

apush :read2:
 
Jim

Nice score and well worth fees and Arby's. I would be willing to pay for silver like that!

Cheers!
 
Braggard. Put that avatar back up Jim, I have a hard time believing you only ate 6 haha. O alright congrats ya old fart. HH Mark
 
Mark, I made sure to drink a Diet Coke with the Arby's. I don't want to seem like a glutton you know. Jim
 
Sorry for the ignorance, but what is meant by "flat" boxes? ???
 
legend76 said:
Sorry for the ignorance, but what is meant by "flat" boxes? ???

Half dollar boxes come in single layer long flat boxes or in square boxes that have double stacked rolls.
HH
Rich
 
My Brinks rolls came piled in a $500 Brinks Quarters box (turned inside out). What company does the flat boxes with the yellow on the rolls come from?
 
legend76 said:
My Brinks rolls came piled in a $500 Brinks Quarters box (turned inside out). What company does the flat boxes with the yellow on the rolls come from?
Hay so do or did my Brinks Boxes, come in 1/4 Boxes stacked like yours; are you in the Nashville TN environs too?
 
Obe, I'm about 80 miles from Nashville. You must be the one getting all my silver!!! I've only done two boxes and got (1) 40%. What's you best score from Brinks?
I need to see if my CU can order and what types boxes they get.

HH,
Legend
 
coolpix9 said:
Mark, I made sure to drink a Diet Coke with the Arby's. I don't want to seem like a glutton you know. Jim
Too funny. Glad ya got a good score- but watch out for them redheads, I was married to one but she couldn't work at Hooters. Take care, Mark
 
Look ive been dieting and going to the gym now for three days. I come to this site to get my mind off eating and you are talking about friggin beef and cheddars. 6 no less. Seriously that just isnt right.
 
thats a really nice score! good job! keep it up and hh.
p.s. JD-GA, close ur mouth, ur drewl is going to ruin ur keyboard! :laughing9: j/k
 
6 Beef and Cheddars! Wow, you can really put them down... 3 is my max and even that tears me up for a week, if you know what I mean...
 
For the Record, the "Beef and Cheddar" claim was a joke. I was trying to inject a little humor to the forum. Thanks, Jim
 
Nice find on the beef and cheddars. Good work on the silver too!
 
coolpix9 said:
For the Record, the "Beef and Cheddar" claim was a joke. I was trying to inject a little humor to the forum. Thanks, Jim
OK Jim, we'll give you the record! haha. HH Mark
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom