What's new

14 K ring with diamonds

gallienus267

Full Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2007
Messages
216
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Cobra Beach Magnet Fisher 1270
Morning water hunt. Not real good other than a diamond ring. Took 16 water rings to find gold this year.
 

Attachments

  • Pleasant.webp
    Pleasant.webp
    37.1 KB · Views: 501
Upvote 0
Congrats on that beautiful find!

L
 

Attachments

  • pic124242.webp
    pic124242.webp
    23.7 KB · Views: 490
Very Very nice :headbang: :headbang: :hello2: :hello2: I'll seearch 20 junk for ! like THAT!!!!
 
Very nice ring. She looks a lot nicer then the ones that I have found this year......Matt
 
You found a beauty . Congratulations :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
 
gallienus267 said:
Not real good other than a diamond ring.

Really :icon_scratch: I can't wait to see a good hunt from you... Very Nice :icon_thumright:
 
Awesome looking ring. :thumbsup:
 
If that is all I would find all day I'd go home happy as heck!! Nice find.
 
Nice find, 1 for 20 is a good deal. I would welcome that,take it.
 
I'd be real happy to find that ring. Thanks for sharing!
 
biggmike said:
gallienus267 said:
Not real good other than a diamond ring.

Really :icon_scratch: I can't wait to see a good hunt from you... Very Nice :icon_thumright:

:laughing9: No kidding, just a diamond ring, no problem!!! Chug and I would take that in a heartbeat, WTG!!! If you find stuff like this on a slow day, I can't wait to see what you consider a good day!!! Keep it up, your doing great!!! :thumbsup: :icon_thumright: Red
 
WOW...that's a great looking ring!! A
find like that makes any hunt successful.
Well done..........Gold Nuggets :hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom