pl8man
Silver Member
- Joined
- Mar 18, 2009
- Messages
- 4,204
- Reaction score
- 4,643
- Golden Thread
- 2
- Location
- San Jose , California
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 2
- Detector(s) used
- Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I have no words for today's hunt except , GOLD , SILVER & DIAMONDS !!! Three rings and a 1834 Capped Bust dime on a chain . The gold ring is 14k with 35 diamonds . The other two rings are .925 silver . The Capped Bust dime is on a chain like a neck less . I found the silver dime 15 minutes before the gold ring , so in that 15 minutes I thought my heart would just burst !! I never thought I would find an 1834 dime here in California . I'm glad someone was wearing one ! As for the gold ring I'm going to sell it and start to remodel our bathroom . I could not ask for a better start to 2011 !! As for the clad count for 3 hours , $10.35 .
Great day !!!
HH
Glen
Great day !!!
HH
Glen
Attachments
Upvote
2
Simply incredible day.....Finding the Watch Fob Capped Bust on the Silver Chain would've been a Terrific day but that Diamond Ring on top of that.....Not just any old diamond ring, but about the Biggest Diamond Ring you could hope for on TOP of the Capped Bust Watch FOB just sends this post and that day of digging LIGHTYEARS above and beyond the average "Good" day of digging!!!! Yeah, I bet YOU ARE about to get that Bathroom Remodeled with the size of that ring!









