What's new

14k gold , 35 REAL!! diamond ring !! UPDATE !! APPRAISAL IS IN !!

pl8man

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
4,204
Reaction score
4,643
Golden Thread
2
Location
San Jose , California
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have no words for today's hunt except , GOLD , SILVER & DIAMONDS !!! Three rings and a 1834 Capped Bust dime on a chain . The gold ring is 14k with 35 diamonds . The other two rings are .925 silver . The Capped Bust dime is on a chain like a neck less . I found the silver dime 15 minutes before the gold ring , so in that 15 minutes I thought my heart would just burst !! I never thought I would find an 1834 dime here in California . I'm glad someone was wearing one ! As for the gold ring I'm going to sell it and start to remodel our bathroom . I could not ask for a better start to 2011 !! As for the clad count for 3 hours , $10.35 .
Great day !!!
HH
Glen
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5029.webp
    IMG_5029.webp
    409 KB · Views: 8,415
  • P1080001.webp
    P1080001.webp
    313.5 KB · Views: 8,329
  • P1080003.webp
    P1080003.webp
    63 KB · Views: 8,175
  • P1080009.webp
    P1080009.webp
    197 KB · Views: 8,194
  • P1080012.webp
    P1080012.webp
    124.5 KB · Views: 8,137
  • P1080007.webp
    P1080007.webp
    285 KB · Views: 8,267
Upvote 2
Re: 14k gold , 35 REAL!! diamond ring !! & a 1834 Capped Bust dime

WTG Glen!! You're the envy of all of us here in the midwest that just search dirt like school yards and homes, etc. It's a beautiful ring but I like the dime as well. My dad has been a coin collector for over 50 years and I really appreciate finding old silver. If only it could talk!
Ken
 
Re: 14k gold , 35 REAL!! diamond ring !! & a 1834 Capped Bust dime

Tomorrow is the big day for the appraisal !!! I should know the value and caret amount by 5 pm tomorrow :headbang:
Glen
 
Re: 14k gold , 35 REAL!! diamond ring !! & a 1834 Capped Bust dime

Excellent finds!
 
Re: 14k gold , 35 REAL!! diamond ring !! & a 1834 Capped Bust dime

A killer ring! and nice dime. HH
 
Re: 14k gold , 35 REAL!! diamond ring !! & a 1834 Capped Bust dime

I just got back from the appraisal !! $2,500.00 - $3,000.00 !!! He said I should be able to get between $1,800.00 and $2,200.00 for it . This would be the gold and diamond value . Total caret weight of diamonds is 2 1/2 !!! Man I am a happy guy :headbang: . I have a buyer lined up for already and it should be sold by this week .
Glen
 
:occasion14: awesome hunt! Heres to a new year!
 
Re: 14k gold , 35 REAL!! diamond ring !! & a 1834 Capped Bust dime

pl8man said:
I just got back from the appraisal !! $2,500.00 - $3,000.00 !!! He said I should be able to get between $1,800.00 and $2,200.00 for it . This would be the gold and diamond value . Total caret weight of diamonds is 2 1/2 !!! Man I am a happy guy :headbang: . I have a buyer lined up for already and it should be sold by this week .
Glen
awesome find !! seeing i am a relic hunter i would take the money and run ! enjoy the hobby krazyhorses
 
Did the appraiser line up the buyer? Make sure you go out for some independent bid. Congratulations!!!
 
Super groovy start to the year! :headbang:
Now find a bigger one this year :thumbsup:
 
Congrats, pl8man! All of us here on TNet are happy for you.
 
Congratulations! What a great find. :icon_thumright: You, sir, are what is known as a winner.
 
Awesome finds. I would sell the ring and use the money to buy a one ounce gold eagle, the rest of the money would be used to take my wife out on a couple nice date nights.
 
We're so buried in snow that I almost forgot about metal detecting, that is until I decided to pop on this site and saw your post. Congrats. Now I am eager for the snow to go away!
 
:thumbsup: Beautiful ring.
 
Re: 14k gold , 35 REAL!! diamond ring !! & a 1834 Capped Bust dime

pl8man said:
I just got back from the appraisal !! $2,500.00 - $3,000.00 !!! He said I should be able to get between $1,800.00 and $2,200.00 for it . This would be the gold and diamond value . Total caret weight of diamonds is 2 1/2 !!! Man I am a happy guy :headbang: . I have a buyer lined up for already and it should be sold by this week .
Glen

WTG Glenn. Now you can buy a new detector :laughing7:
 
Yep, thats definetley worthy of a detector upgrade! Awesome find. Keep that coil to the soil!
 
Congrats on a super find as well as making it to the banner.

Keeper for sure.... definately a dream hunt.

May the rest of this year be as productive as this hunt was for you.

Ray S ECenFL
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom