What's new

14K ring with 60 diamonds!

Joe G

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2004
Messages
403
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
Long Island
Detector(s) used
Exp II, Fisher CZ-21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It really looked pretty coming out of the sand late yesterday afternoon... While on my way to where the crowds were, I decided to hunt one particular area where I found a ring the day before. No people there. No MD'rs. No holes. Only about 8 to 10" down about 20 feet from a small cut in the sand. It sparkled with that special sparkle that only diamonds can and I was pretty sure it was real. Four rows of 15 diamonds with a total estimated weight of 1.2 carats. A guestimate on the value is a least $1,000. My wife is having it sized :) I think she's beginning to enjoy my hobby or should I say obsession.

080307icering.jpg

080307iceringmark.jpg
 
Upvote 0
wow what a find, rings are so special to find, especially like this one, good job, keep us posted of any other treasure you find, good day
 
Dang, that's very nice...Congrats on the great find
 
I would be happy to find a ring with only one diamond!! Very Nice ring!
 
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's one awesome find and you are right about the obsession part which I am definitely obsessed over metal detecting, what a hobby ;D ;D ;D ;D
 
Obsessed? I'm not....SIKE! This is the best frickin' hobby! WTG on the goldie!
 
agreen60 said:
Very nice ring , hope your wife enjoys it. HH Alan

Believe it or not, my wife doesn't want to wear it... She feels sorry for the person who lost it. (which I can understand). Might just sell it and buy her something nice (or buy a new machine :) )
 
nice ring if your wife don't want to wear it send it to me great find
 
Nice ring! You should get big bucks for that. Especially with the price of gold at record levels.
 
Now that's an Awesome ring!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Wow what a nice find.

It's incredible the stuff that people lose out there.

HH
 
thats awesome! Metal detecting is definatly an obsession! :)
 
Wow,

It's really looked pretty coming out of the sand
===================================================
allen


freeastro
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom