What's new

14K Sapphire/Diamond ring, .925/Garnet ring, .925 x 2, heck of a day!!!!!!!

qaela4

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2014
Messages
1,380
Reaction score
1,606
Golden Thread
0
Location
Keene, New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Silver,Tesoro Silver Sabre uMax.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Jewelry bonaza today! Just back from the Jewelry store, everything verified! First one of the day was the 14K gold with REAL Saphhires and Diamonds, low grade but real!!! Then the carved flower .925 marked ring followed by the plain, marked silver band. Last good one was this older style .925 marked with a REAL orange garnet, again low grade, but real!!! Pulled two junk rings and this fat starfish(I think) funky ring marked with a 6 inside on the silver chain. Don't know if the chain is sterling. Big pile of clad, shotgun shells and a small horse/pony shoe.
Nov281.webpSilverJunk1.webpJunkRose1.webpOrangeGarnet1.webpSolid1.webpCarvedFlower1.webp14KSapphire2.webp14KSapphire1.webpNov283.webpNov282.webpStarfish1.webp
 
Upvote 14
Awesome hunt! That is quite the bounty of loot! The gold and sapphire ring is a beauty. TFS and HH
 
Sweet! That's a nice amount of treasure! :treasurechest::thumbsup:
 
wow......it's a good day to be you:notworthy:
 
Awesome bling score. Wow I would still be stoked after a hunt like that. You just had more proof that this is the greatest hobby ever. :thumbsup:
 
Awesome bling score. Wow I would still be stoked after a hunt like that. You just had more proof that this is the greatest hobby ever. :thumbsup:

I am! Three athletic fields used for high school field hockey, lacrosse and soccer. I have only done one sideline :occasion14:...5 more to go, plus the goal lines.
 
Wow what a day indeed!
 
Wow! You opened the chest on that hunt! Congrats
 
Nice hunt, i love finding rings, even more so when they are gold. You have some fine realstate for future hunts. Gl and hh.
 
Wow man what a hunt awesome job brother...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom