What's new

14k then another gold ring! saves the weekend

junkhunter

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2010
Messages
595
Reaction score
1,159
Golden Thread
0
To say my weekend sucked would be a understatement. I got a few civil war finds but not much. Then Saturday I had a severe allergy attack as I have not taken anything all winter and apparently every thing is out. I eventually made it back to the car after a short nap(I suppose the poison oak covering my arms was not helping matters) And guy I came to hunt with had to go home early any way so he dropped me off at the hotel. I spent the rest of the day sleeping. Then later got up enough energy to go to the store and get some allergy stuff and took a double dose. Much better today. Then today I had a plan to hunt with some one but that went south. So I said enough all ready I am going home. One of my problems I solved was picking up my headphones I had left in VA. So on way home I decided to re hit spot me and Rich tried last week with my etrac and his whites. Boy am I glad I did! 1s target is a wheat cent, then a indian cent. 4th target is the 1st gold (14k,)88 is for white diamonds I'm guessing in 2nd part of set)ring! About a half hour later I get the 2nd one! Then a few more wheat cents. Now that is what I call a hail mary pass to save the day! I am so stoked!
 

Attachments

  • 20150412_211600-1.webp
    20150412_211600-1.webp
    457.5 KB · Views: 173
  • 20150412_211615-1.webp
    20150412_211615-1.webp
    117 KB · Views: 150
Upvote 14
Love the "Chunker!" congrats, Sub8-)
 
the mark isn't '88', it is the makers trademark. unfortunately, I don't recall who the maker is, but the symbol is almost like a side by side double infinity, or celtic like design
 
the mark isn't '88', it is the makers trademark. unfortunately, I don't recall who the maker is, but the symbol is almost like a side by side double infinity, or celtic like design
I couldn't see that till I blew up pick. With your eyes it looks like a 88. I can see it now.
 
Great save!! When all seems lost, one find can change it all around. You did better then just one Awesome find!!

Congrats!!
 
what was the E-trac VDI on that chunky gold you got there?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom