What's new

14k w/Ice, Its a looker!

Slimpickuns

Full Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2014
Messages
164
Reaction score
379
Golden Thread
1
Location
Orange County, California
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT w/10"x 12" SEF Butterfly Coil, Fisher Impulse AQ Ltd.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
14k w/Ice, It's a looker!

Went out early this morning to hunt the low tide wet slopes for about 3 hours. Wasn't really expecting much but that didn't stop a nice 10.8 gram, 14k white wedding ring with 35 total diamonds (test good) from popping out of 6 inches of wet sand. After that I was pretty pumped so decided to stick around a little longer to see what else I could pull from the area. No more gold after that but did pull 1 Tungsten band, 1 925 ring, and 1 925 heart pendant. Clad total was $8.40.

Thanks for looking, HH :occasion14:
 

Attachments

  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    125.3 KB · Views: 202
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    34.3 KB · Views: 216
  • 3.webp
    3.webp
    41.9 KB · Views: 214
  • 4.webp
    4.webp
    41.2 KB · Views: 205
  • 5.webp
    5.webp
    44.9 KB · Views: 217
  • 6.webp
    6.webp
    234.2 KB · Views: 180
Upvote 0
That's the nicest ring Ive seen posted this summer...that had to be awesome seeing that pop out...Im voting banner...congrats.
 
Looks like it is a Wedding set.....Nice find...
 
Holy mackarel!! Very nice score!
 
Nice digs . Thanks for the pics
 
WOW!..That`s all I would need..Congrats.
 
That's a bee- u -ti-ful ring find, Scoop!:notworthy:

Dazzling, sparkling, sizzling ! :wav:

Lorraine
 
Holy crap that's a nice ring! Were you at Santa Monica?
 
Davey Jones Strikes Again.....Really Nice Find!!!!!!!!!!
You didn't find that in my little hood? :)

Rich
 
Holy guacamole, Batman...that's one honker of a ring! Congrats on an awesome hunt.

:wav: :wav: :wav:

Anita
 
Very nice ring. I bet someone is wishing they hadn't lost it.
 
That's a looker for sure!
WOW!!!!
Congrats! !!
Banner find for sure in my book
 
Beautiful ring. Is it a 3 piece set? The stones look picture clear from here! Nice find
 
Fancy Ring there !!!
 
Very nice ring. I bet someone is wishing they hadn't lost it.

Thanks! Yea I really hope whoever lost it had it insured and was able to replace it at least, A very pricey lesson to learn for sure.
 
Beautiful ring. Is it a 3 piece set? The stones look picture clear from here! Nice find

Thanks! 3 piece set welded together, stones tested good with my diamond tester, I'll definitely get it appraised eventually.
 
Way to scoop Scooper Dave.

Very nice ring.
 
Excellent Find!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom