Attachments

• BearCreekPark.JPG
    BearCreekPark.JPG
    121.7 KB · Views: 280
Upvote 0
A find is better than no find, right?
I've found less in a day.

right rtide,
getting out is the big part, the finds will take care of themselves as long as you are out there hunting.next trip may be the one!

bigrig

A Bad day Mding is Better than a good Day at Work Because there are no Bad days MDing. HH

Hang in there... I've had days were all I could find is junk, Seemed like it didn't matter where I went, all I could find was junk...

?
? Metal detecting is like playing the Lottery......You gotta play .....to make it pay.
?Thanks for sharing...... My " TO DO LIST " seems to keep me stuck at home, more
?& more lately..... Keep at it, for all of us PECKED guys out there. ? ?HH ? BRINK

Floater said:
A Bad day Mding is Better than a good Day at Work Because there are no Bad days MDing. HH

I've had bad days detecting Floater!

I've been stung by bees, bit by spiders, cut by glass, chased by dogs, stuck by thorns, snapped a few diggers, broke a detector in 1/2 once, lost in the woods for over 24 hrs before finding my way out, and the list goes on and on! ;D

Still, I wouldn't do anything different though!

HH

Lonewolfe

Getting out and being one with nature is great.
Lonewolf, it sounds like you're taking it to the next level though.LOL Better pack a first aid kit with you. ;)

Thanks for all of your encouragement's. This was Saturdays finds and I knew I could do better. See "High Country Finds". A much better day all around.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back