- Joined
- May 11, 2011
- Messages
- 21,617
- Reaction score
- 31,162
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Western Mass.
- Detector(s) used
- XP Deus
- Primary Interest:
- Other
- #1
Thread Owner
Whites called today regarding my M-6 repair.....150.57...OK ship it! I am so anxious to start swinging again..............if I can remember how.
15 days seemed like 15 weeks
now I have to wait 5 days for it to get here.
I am very happy with what I got done around here with all this time off...........so is my Wife.
I'll be happier grubbing in the dirt again.
GOD Bless
Chris

15 days seemed like 15 weeks
now I have to wait 5 days for it to get here.I am very happy with what I got done around here with all this time off...........so is my Wife.

I'll be happier grubbing in the dirt again.
GOD Bless
Chris







