What's new

150,000 pennies

I aerage about 6.5 per box, and he has 60 boxes. I bet he has around 390 wheaties in those boxes. And about 27,000 coppers.

I work 60 boxes of pennies about every ... 9 weeks.

I'd take them, and just sit on them and work them, if he were closer to me. And yes, i mean I'd pay cash. Instead, I get a few here and a few there, and that is all. But, I'd have no probem if a bank offerd me 60 boxes at once. Or if a school wanted to get rid of some in a fundraiser. I'd workthem through pretty fast, and it would give me incentive to do those 60 boes probalby in about 5 weeks. :-)

John
 
Oh, and just so I'm clear are all the 82's copper? Or some? Or none, just the 81's?
 
JasonB said:
Oh, and just so I'm clear are all the 82's copper? Or some? Or none, just the 81's?
zincs & coppers were made that year. My guess is that about 75% are copper. Heard that somewhere from someone who did a test on his finds.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom