What's new

$1500 hand rolled dimes today

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,256
Reaction score
4,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
It's a good thing I picked up some change to search today, because I drove 35 miles to dirtfish a new spot that I googled from the air, was a park only about 30 years old, complete disappointment for me.
Three banks gave up $1500 in cust dimes, which I have been searching maybe once or twice a month this summer. I did score a '64 half and a couple Ikes, getting Ikes every time out lately, but no keepers.
Found my third S mint clad proof for the summer too. Happy searching all!

ffd
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1396 [640x480].webp
    IMG_1396 [640x480].webp
    38.3 KB · Views: 394
  • IMG_1404 [640x480].webp
    IMG_1404 [640x480].webp
    30.8 KB · Views: 373
  • IMG_1396 [640x480].webp
    IMG_1396 [640x480].webp
    38.3 KB · Views: 384
  • IMG_1402 [640x480].webp
    IMG_1402 [640x480].webp
    44.4 KB · Views: 376
  • IMG_1403 [640x480].webp
    IMG_1403 [640x480].webp
    37.1 KB · Views: 384
  • IMG_1404 [640x480].webp
    IMG_1404 [640x480].webp
    30.8 KB · Views: 374
Upvote 0
Very nice proof. I have never found an S dime.

That's lot of dimes! You must have great eyes. Would kill this ol' gal.

apush :read2:
 
That's a nice stack of dimes, that canadian is sweet. I got one earlier in the year, only one I've ever seen. Dimes are always fun, my 2nd favorite next to the almighty halves.
 
Nice Canadian.. it is Ag
 
Good score on the dimes, love the pics :thumbsup:
HH..Miner
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom