What's new

15th trip to silver park and anouther silver ring

V3 SNIPER

Full Member
Joined
May 2, 2007
Messages
165
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
toronto
Detector(s) used
Minelab explorer 2 pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi all. It was a cold morning but that didn't stop me I hunted for four hours and when I finished the picnic grove I have been hunting for the last year I moved on to a new one in the same park and within ten minutes I had this silver ring :icon_sunny:.
I am now going to take a break from the park because I just found two mega sized tot lots I have been longing to hunt. So maybe
next weekend I will get a chance to hunt them. I hope you like the pics.. and HH.. ;D
 

Attachments

  • DSCF0055.webp
    DSCF0055.webp
    12.2 KB · Views: 511
  • DSCF0056.webp
    DSCF0056.webp
    21.7 KB · Views: 487
Upvote 0
Hello Sniper!
That's one beaut of silver in the round! :)
I was thinking just the other day how it's been a while since I found a silver ring and low and behold I found one!
But, a lawnmower found it first!

**
Okay, you asked for it!
Picture of my silver ring is forthcoming!
At this angle, the damage from the lawnmower is hard to see. :)

Keep um swinging low!
GRB
 

Attachments

  • Ring-05-11-08-900-2.webp
    Ring-05-11-08-900-2.webp
    7.4 KB · Views: 401
Nice---That ring is a beauty :thumbsup:
 
very nice job on the silver ring! Awesome shape! At least its not bent! :thumbsup:
 
GoldenRoyBoy said:
Hello Sniper!
That's one beaut of silver in the round!  :)
I was thinking just the other day how it's been a while since I found a silver ring and low and behold I found one!
But, a lawnmower found it first!

**
Okay, you asked for it!
Picture of my silver ring is forthcoming!
At this angle, the damage from the lawnmower is hard to see.  :)

Keep um swinging
Thank you for the pic & HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom