What's new

16 Boxes today........................... .

obediah

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2009
Messages
1,776
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Well we did get all our Boxes this week [16], finished 10 of them, the ones I got, wife picked up her 6 but has not started them as yet; anyhoot of my 10 5 were Skunks, and the other 5 yielded 8 %40's, beats total Skunk but I assure you not by much.
 
Upvote 0
that's not terrible man, silver is silver right? the time it consumes to get skunked is a dissapointment though, but not a bad day
 
any thing is better then nothing, hopefully better days ahead
 
I can't believe any bank would give you 16 boxes in a week unless you are going to several banks and have several other dump banks WHEW! How do you keep doing that? I only get 2 boxes a week and only have 1 or 2 skunks in six months. I think you may be draining your area doing so many week after week. JMO
 
Hi Ho Silver! said:
I can't believe any bank would give you 16 boxes in a week unless you are going to several banks and have several other dump banks WHEW! How do you keep doing that? I only get 2 boxes a week and only have 1 or 2 skunks in six months. I think you may be draining your area doing so many week after week. JMO

Yes 3 diff Banks two in TN one in Ark;

The wife has finished 4 of her 6 and they are Skunks.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom