What's new

16XX Coin / ???? New Pictures!!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2010
Messages
7,400
Reaction score
2,687
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vancouver WA
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I tryed this In the Coin section!!!

A Friend Brought this over!!! He was wondering If you all Could Help with an ID of It!!! It weighs 3.9 Grams

The front has Good Markings except the second Part of the Date It looks like 16 98 to me under a loop I might be able to Get more detail if I cleaned it, But because Its Not Mine I'm going to leave the Decision to Him!!!

Here are the Pictures sorry for the Quality I will try for Better Pic when I get some Natural light Chug

scroll down For the New Ones Chug
 

Attachments

  • P1010007 (4).webp
    P1010007 (4).webp
    33.1 KB · Views: 531
  • P1010007 (4).webp
    P1010007 (4).webp
    33.1 KB · Views: 526
  • P1010002 (6).webp
    P1010002 (6).webp
    26 KB · Views: 512
Re: 16XX Coin / ????

nice - sorry I can't help ID - but, I would love to find anything from the 1600's... Good luck with the ID...
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Sorry here are the New Pictures they were to Large!!!!! HH Chug
 

Attachments

  • DSCF0016.webp
    DSCF0016.webp
    149.3 KB · Views: 284
  • DSCF0015.webp
    DSCF0015.webp
    185.2 KB · Views: 290
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom