What's new

1700s log home again

texjim

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
4,340
Reaction score
2,703
Golden Thread
0
Location
schuylkill county pa.
Detector(s) used
whites xlt,vx3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1700's log home again

I was able to get out detecting for a little while to a 1700's log home that i have been hitting on and off for a year know. I can't go to many days in a row because all the little bits of iron and big iron will drive a person batty. I did manage a 1860 I.H , 1928 Wheat, a small one piece button, a trappers tag, it has the name on it so i didn't show that side. The family owns a business here in town I'll go return it to them. And a big iron spike. Thanks for looking
 

Attachments

  • DSC01523.webp
    DSC01523.webp
    49.4 KB · Views: 182
  • DSC01524.webp
    DSC01524.webp
    63.7 KB · Views: 175
  • DSC01527.webp
    DSC01527.webp
    66.8 KB · Views: 179
Upvote 17
Nice old Indian & cool Button too.
Good to see you got back to the Log Home :thumbsup:
 
I was just starting to get sick of swinging there because of all the iron signals were driving me nuts and then the I.H popped out.
 
Good hunt Jim
That IH is the second year for that coin two variety's one $ G-4 $10.00 and one is Pointed Bust $20.00 G-4 Red Book
Yours looks like a pointed to my old eyes !
Great find !
Oo ya i like that cool little button also !
Gary
 
Last edited:
I like the fat Indian! I have only found (2) of them, and both came from Pa.

Well played sir.
 
I am not to sure which one it is G.A.P. Thanks
 
I was just told by my uncle that the button is hand engraved for a cuff link. Thanks
 
What a great little button you found. I really like that one!
 
Nice digs man
 
send the cents to me for confirmation
 
Nice old copper finds!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom