What's new

1701 William 1803 LC and more

trapperart

Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2015
Messages
16,165
Reaction score
13,042
Golden Thread
2
Location
Maryland's eastern shore
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
whites MXTPro whites MXSport
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Had one of those days with little trash and interesting finds. Weather was great and when I left I saw the combine doing my favorite field. I know where I'll be tomorrow. Good luck to all. Art
 

Attachments

  • _20161029_150410.webp
    _20161029_150410.webp
    256.2 KB · Views: 166
  • _20161029_150300.webp
    _20161029_150300.webp
    416.1 KB · Views: 143
  • _20161029_150226.webp
    _20161029_150226.webp
    264.9 KB · Views: 137
  • _20161029_150150.webp
    _20161029_150150.webp
    158.4 KB · Views: 133
  • _20161029_150119.webp
    _20161029_150119.webp
    248.7 KB · Views: 145
Upvote 48
Hey Art,
Sweet finds. It's been awhile since I have even been out, other hobbies called. but seeing your nice array, I feel the urge to go again soon.
Congrats! and HH!
 
Nice going on the coppers and the button. Seeing the combine doing a fav. field is like a sea gull see the fishing boat, there going to be some squawking happening soon, good luck on the hunt.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom