What's new

1701 William 1803 LC and more

trapperart

Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2015
Messages
16,165
Reaction score
13,042
Golden Thread
2
Location
Maryland's eastern shore
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
whites MXTPro whites MXSport
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Had one of those days with little trash and interesting finds. Weather was great and when I left I saw the combine doing my favorite field. I know where I'll be tomorrow. Good luck to all. Art
 

Attachments

  • _20161029_150410.webp
    _20161029_150410.webp
    256.2 KB · Views: 166
  • _20161029_150300.webp
    _20161029_150300.webp
    416.1 KB · Views: 143
  • _20161029_150226.webp
    _20161029_150226.webp
    264.9 KB · Views: 137
  • _20161029_150150.webp
    _20161029_150150.webp
    158.4 KB · Views: 133
  • _20161029_150119.webp
    _20161029_150119.webp
    248.7 KB · Views: 145
Upvote 48
Great Finds! I love coins...!
Interesting item in lower right, in two pieces.
What do you suppose it is (was)...??
 
Great finds. Congrats and good luck trm.

HH RN
 
Oh Art! Such nice finds. I really like the design on that button. Nice condition on the LC. I'm curious about that unidentifiable coin. It looks like you can almost see a date or lettering on the bottom of it. Perhaps you could try cleaning it up a little? Congrats. -Lisa & John
 
Oh Art! Such nice finds. I really like the design on that button. Nice condition on the LC. I'm curious about that unidentifiable coin. It looks like you can almost see a date or lettering on the bottom of it. Perhaps you could try cleaning it up a little? Congrats. -Lisa & John

I was thinking that was the date, I was calling it 1701 if it is, it would be William III
 
That's some nice old stuff
 
Cool finds, congrats, nice seeing those bean fields open up!
 
wish my Bill III had a date. bad a$$ button :occasion14:
 
Beautiful stuff Trap! Surely trumps my wheaties n Merc lol...Awesome site, thx for sharing...ddf
 
trapper trapper..sweet old coppers and button man..The DB:icon_thumright:
 
Great looking LC and button, congratulations! :occasion14:
 
That's stuff I can only dream about . nice finds
 
That's stuff I can only dream about . nice finds
 
Amazing finds, any one of those coins or that button would have put me over the top! :icon_thumright:
 
My kind of hunt , what's not to like about old coppers . Should be a nice day today for back East diggers ! :occasion14:




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :metaldetector: dawg
 
WTG Trapper, you sure do pull the goods form those fields. :icon_thumright: I hunted a field for a couple hours yesterday and all I had to show for it was some melted lead and many pieces of iron.
 
Another great effort Art. You've had a fantastic season. That db is a looker
 
Super finds man! Finding nothing "new" is a wonderful thing
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom