CMDiamonddawg

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2009
Jersey Cape
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1265X & CZ-7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi T Net diggers , :skullflag: Tue mourning .. Fields are opening up in SJ after a long hot summer . New location near the Old Kings Highway , been awhile so I'm fired up..:tongue3: grabbed the CZ , juiced it up with some fresh Duracells , drove out to a new field that I had a chance to get permission for searching . After a bit of rambling I found a few goodies to share with you all . It feels good to be " back in business " after being slammed with obligations and a recent eye surgery . Great conditions , , NO ticks , poison ivy , chiggers , bow hunters and Best of All NO hassle from lives everyday pressures :BangHead:

8-) just a much needed , relaxing , peaceful day . Almost escaped my mind :laughing7: sugar sand near the coastal areas of NJ ..;) shhhhh don't tell nobody ,,,,The Best soil conditions for most lost 200 + year old relics and coins . :sunny:

Found >> a pinfire cartaige from the early 1800's Thanks for the id kugar , piece of ornate shoe buckle , 1807 KG III ship penny from the Bahama Island , first one I ever dug , actually the first one I ever saw . Holed but that baby got me psyched for the next hit .. A cool looking relic that I think is wild .. it's not a Griffin but has an English look about it .. :icon_scratch: made of brass . Engraved rosette but it still needs some more cleaning to get the detail , still wonderful condition as well as the coin . Any way , it seems like this site holds more and I hope to get back on here with some more Early US finds .

Thanks for taking a look . HH Mike

:skullflag: CMDdawg Buckle rev..JPG Fall 2012  # 01.JPG Fall 2.JPG Fall #1.JPG 1807 KG III.JPG 1807 KG III rev..JPG Fall 2012 016.JPG Fall 2012 before cleanup.JPG Fall 2012 truck shot.JPG fall 2012  ship on rev.JPG kings_highway.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 8

TommNJ

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2008
NW NJ
Detector(s) used
White's IDX Pro, Garrett AT Pro
Some great old finds from Kings Hwy, dawg! That lion is cool and something different, Congrats :icon_thumright: !

TommNJ

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread