Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    854.8 KB · Views: 198
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    668.3 KB · Views: 187
Upvote 31
I've gotten one of these it's truly my favorite and oldest coin yet! Great find!!. image.jpgimage.jpg

though not a extremely valuable coin - they are rare to find
I would say less of them have been found than tree type coins - ive got lots of colonial hunter friends that don't have one but do have tree coins
some have multiple tree coins - my 2 pence was found in a field where I think 3 tree coins were found --tree coins were found in another field about
100 yrds away and more tree coins were found about a half mile away - but ive gotten the only Rosa from that area that ive heard of

though not a extremely valuable coin - they are rare to find
I would say less of them have been found than tree type coins - ive got lots of colonial hunter friends that don't have one but do have tree coins
some have multiple tree coins - my 2 pence was found in a field where I think 3 tree coins were found --tree coins were found in another field about
100 yrds away and more tree coins were found about a half mile away - but ive gotten the only Rosa from that area that ive heard of

I guess it depends on what you mean by extremely valuable because I'm sure there would be quite a battle between advanced collectors for the rarest varieties.... assuming those coins are in fairly small numbers. CT coppers aren't very valuable on average either, but get the right one and start counting your stacks of hundreds.

Beautiful coin find, congratulations! :notworthy:

Excellent 18th century coin find! :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back