Very nice find. They command a fairly decent price and they can be had. Apparently they were not very popular at the time of issue, so finding one is astounding.
I have never found one. Have found George I, II and III and Queen Victoria coppers, 1 Virginia Halfpenny, and a few early Spanish silver pieces. Not much of the colonial issues. They are all tough.
Great find!! You are lucky to have the experienced guys you hunt with who have learned a lot in the last few years!! Say Hi to Wolfie, Tim, and Luke for me!!
When you ask for info, I'm sure you mean info specific to the variety of your copper. But seeing your coin did make me google a bit and these two links give some great general info which I enjoyed reading
good page for those interested Rosa Americana Coppers: Introduction
they get crappy because of the zinc in them - they have brass and silver too
its almost like they were the first clad type coins