port ewen ace
Silver Member
- Joined
- Dec 16, 2012
- Messages
- 4,066
- Reaction score
- 7,788
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- port ewen ny
- Detector(s) used
- AT-PRO & Equinox800
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
the King is almost as nice as a 1734, 4 over 3, that I got in non- farm land 3 years ago. this is the nicest copper to come from this farm (about 2 dozen). this field gave me an '09 wheat and 2 FE's back in May. the 3 foot ripper has made this a new field --nice & flat after the harvest. FMERG showed after I called him to get his #*@ here---he nailed a marked buckle. again_____ATPro puts a whuppin' on his MINELAB 
. I got a .62 roundball, brass flower design buckle tongue --broken
1" X 1/2", a lump of pewter, a pewter button with brass plating--- it was folded over when found. and , finally____the propeller 
from the 1st ever Colonial airplane--"no eye deer" what it was
--- back for more _____________











. I got a .62 roundball, brass flower design buckle tongue --broken
1" X 1/2", a lump of pewter, a pewter button with brass plating--- it was folded over when found. and , finally____the propeller 
from the 1st ever Colonial airplane--"no eye deer" what it was
--- back for more _____________










Upvote
12










