1744 HMS Victory wreck found

mariner said:
I forgot for a moment that Odyssey are primarily in it for the history and the archaeology! ::)

C'mon Mariner. Would most people keep working if the money stopped? Does that make being a car mechanic bad? A nurse? A store owner? A historian? A salvager? Why can't they love both history and make money at the same time? At least they can rise above most and do both. You and I share the same concerns about Odyssey and their impact on the int'l salvage industry, but poking at them for making money pokes at every working person on the planet. 8)

I didn't mean it as sharply as it may have sounded, buddy. You always have posts here that are thought through very well. I appreciate you for that. Maybe I'm sulking 'cause I'm looking for more work. I'll get my application in to Odyssey :wink:

Nice Latin... :)

why can you not have both --to make money as a bussiness must to stay in bussiness and to save history too? history that the deep sea fishing trawlers would otherwize scatter and wreck --- thus giving a chance for the british sailors remains to be "properly buried" on shore rather than be drug all over the sea bed being mangled to bits by a pollock and flatfish fishing trawl. (fish and chips anyone?) :tard:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back