What's new

1786 Connecticut Copper

cheffer

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2004
Messages
907
Reaction score
2,644
Golden Thread
2
Location
Western Mass
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Fisher 1275 LTD, Fisher 1265, Fisher 1270, Tesoro Vaquero
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was just going through my finds for 2005 (ground is frozen now, so I guess this year is wrapped up!), came across this copper. Thought you guys would like to see it, it's my favorite, if only because she's the oldest coin I've ever come across. Thanks for looking!
Steve
 

Attachments

  • fh10.11.05.1.webp
    fh10.11.05.1.webp
    32.2 KB · Views: 1,405
Upvote 0
Awsome Coin Steve ;

? One of My "Want to FindS"

They are around here, A friend has found several, but they seem to elude? me.


jeff
 
I found one this spring in, of all places, western Wisconsin.
 
Welcome to the forum, cheff. That's a coin most of us just dream about. Congratulations.
 
Connecticuts are always fun to find. Seeker and I have a site thats produced 5 or 6 of them. yours is in nice shape for a dug one

good job

Tim
 
Do you know what its worth because i found one myself it's my oldest coin so far will not give it up ::) ::) ::) ::)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom