What's new

1795 Capped Liberty Cent

Stan Milgram

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2012
Messages
75
Reaction score
232
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
T2, AT Pro, Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I found this today in the same field where I found the 1798 2 Real last week. :thumbsup:

Not sure what variety it is and any help would be appreciated.
 

Attachments

  • liberty obverse.webp
    liberty obverse.webp
    58.2 KB · Views: 218
  • liberty reverse.webp
    liberty reverse.webp
    92.4 KB · Views: 217
  • cap in hand.webp
    cap in hand.webp
    52.2 KB · Views: 200
Upvote 60
Hell of a find with nice even detail showing. You're killing it Stan
 
Congrats on pulling that sweet coin. Any coin from the 1700's is a great find in my book.
 
Great find! Liberty Capped LC's don't come out that often. Found a 1795 Liberty Cap half cent about a month ago and I'm still stunned. Way to go!
 
The back fared better than the front but still a beautiful coin.
 
Love that Liberty Cap...Nice condition on that one...Congrats
 
beautiful coin, and one that is on many of our Want Lists. Congrats on a rare find!
 
Really nice Copper. I'd take one of those.
 
Great find! That's one SOLID Capped Liberty Cent.... incredible condition on that thing. Looks great just how it is.
 
That's a real iconic early American coin right there - Great Find ! , and one you won't forget easily .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom