What's new

1795 Flowing Hair Half Dollar

outraged

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2007
Messages
531
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Greenbush NY
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT/Troy Shadow X2/Ace 250
I found this coin today in a field near my home. I will try to get some better pix soon.
 

Attachments

  • flowing.webp
    flowing.webp
    30.1 KB · Views: 3,037
  • backflowing.webp
    backflowing.webp
    41.4 KB · Views: 3,025
  • edge.webp
    edge.webp
    5.1 KB · Views: 2,987
  • flowing.webp
    flowing.webp
    30.1 KB · Views: 2,976
  • backflowing.webp
    backflowing.webp
    41.4 KB · Views: 2,964
  • edge.webp
    edge.webp
    5.1 KB · Views: 2,937
Upvote 0
Since WHEN does it EVER get better than this?? !!!

Congrats on a find of a LIFETIME!!!


OD
 
Congratulations to you, Outraged, on an amazing find! :o :o

It's the first I've seen on Tnet....banner find fo sho! ;)
 
Fantastic find! Congrats.
Bob
 
DAMN!! and here I was all happy because my 1806 Large Cent had the 9th highest number of views!!! This will bump me out in a week!!!!! Rightfully so!!!

Really... really great find!!!
 
you made it to the top, good job
 
That is one beautiful coin and in great shape too!

Congrats on an awesome find!
 
That is one beauty, I am sure you are heading back their soon!!!!!!!
 
in the words of borat "very nice".
 
What a great coin! Nice job finding it!
 
As far as silver goes ,that's about untopable.You must be feeling great.
 
That is a great piece of American history!!! It is beautiful!! Big congrats.
 
I have to get off my rear and start detecting again. Sitting on my rump too long.
Great find.
 
looks like its been hit by the plow i wish we had those coins in michigan
 
Again Outraged very impressive! I would be jacked up man! You just dont find coins of that caliber every day. You did your homework here. Top 5 of year by me. Happy Hunting
Coinman66
 
outstandind!! that is a beauty!!!!

Congrats,

Chicago Ron
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom