Klclark3
Banned
1800s 'creek house' hunt.
I have a site down by a creek where I found on an old map where a lone house used to be. (1802ish map) so after digging countless trash the river brought up thru floods, I started getting better targets. I dug copper wires corroded, square nails, lead balls, brick fragments, pottery frags, broken buttons, gun furniture, glass, bead, ac parts, and coins!
On the path up I started to hit newer coins, and about 30 corroded pennys.




I have a site down by a creek where I found on an old map where a lone house used to be. (1802ish map) so after digging countless trash the river brought up thru floods, I started getting better targets. I dug copper wires corroded, square nails, lead balls, brick fragments, pottery frags, broken buttons, gun furniture, glass, bead, ac parts, and coins!
On the path up I started to hit newer coins, and about 30 corroded pennys.




Upvote
44







