What's new

1800s Robbery

Farmhunter

Tenderfoot
Joined
Sep 10, 2013
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1800's Robbery

Would anyone mind dowsing this map for me? I'm tracking down money from an 1800's robbery, and this appears to be the site of the farm it was buried on. I've found a few loose gold and silver coins so far, but I expect the main hoard is still waiting to be found.

Thanks for any help you can provide.
 

Attachments

  • map.webp
    map.webp
    40.7 KB · Views: 191
The cache is buried in a suit case with metal hinges between 1 and 2 foot deep..No clues as tom its location....Art

map.webp
 
Thanks for the quick reply, I appreciate it.

If it helps, here's a closer (albeit older) image of the highlighted location. The two sheds have been gone for about five years and the area is completely overgrown, but there is an old fence line dating back to the time of the robbery, so it's likely one of the posts was a marker.

I'm heading out there in the morning, so I'll be sure to report back if I find anything.

map2.webp
 
Hello Farmhunter,
Dowsing revealed an attraction to gold and silver coins in the areas of the white circles....more silver than gold.
Thanks for posting your picture.
Jon
mapdowsed.webp
 
Thanks for the quick reply, I appreciate it.

If it helps, here's a closer (albeit older) image of the highlighted location. The two sheds have been gone for about five years and the area is completely overgrown, but there is an old fence line dating back to the time of the robbery, so it's likely one of the posts was a marker.

I'm heading out there in the morning, so I'll be sure to report back if I find anything.

View attachment 861743

Any news?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom