- Joined
- Jan 9, 2007
- Messages
- 14,115
- Reaction score
- 4,540
- Golden Thread
- 4
- Location
- North Carolina
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 5
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Vaquero , Tesoro Silver uMax
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
1800's star button - ***SOLVED***
I dug this button today at an 1820's property out in a horse pasture. It looks like a star of some sort on the front. I haven't been able to get a back mark off of it.
Has anyone ever seen an 1800's button with this star pattern?
Thanks,
MM
I dug this button today at an 1820's property out in a horse pasture. It looks like a star of some sort on the front. I haven't been able to get a back mark off of it.
Has anyone ever seen an 1800's button with this star pattern?

Thanks,
MM







