toasted
Silver Member
Decided to go to the Pomander site for a quick hunt before dark. Sure glad I did. Pulled my first low mintage coin. 1803 Draped Bust Half Cent and in pretty good condition considering how most old coppers look from this site. Got a nice flat button and a period(I think) copper-brass ring too.
What should I do to clean this coin or should I just leave it alone? There's a lot of detail left on this coin
What should I do to clean this coin or should I just leave it alone? There's a lot of detail left on this coin
Attachments
Upvote
24
It's older than anything I have found. Bet you're still stoked, I know I would be...
I don't have my red book in front of me but I know the 1803 large cent really doesn't have a lot of value except for one type.Maybe it's the year
Great hunt






