What's new

1807 Silver 1/2 Real!!

jwalters

Tenderfoot
Joined
Feb 27, 2011
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Finger lakes NY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro, at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't usually post on here, but I thought that this find warranted a post! This 1807 silver 1/2 Real was found in a farm field that used to host a local town fair in the 1800's. This was on our first trip out this year since the ground has finally thawed just enough here in western NY. I am thrilled to say that I found this with my new Tesoro DeLeon on its maiden voyage. Winter research DOES pay!!!!! HAPPY HUNTING and good luck to all!
 

Attachments

  • real front.webp
    real front.webp
    36.3 KB · Views: 471
  • real back 5.webp
    real back 5.webp
    35.8 KB · Views: 469
Upvote 0
Nice silver, and maiden voyage!
 
Nice find and welcome to T-Net :icon_thumleft: keep hitting that farm there is more Jim
 
Spanish silver is always a welcome find. So are new members. Hope to see more in the days to come. Looks like your site may bear some careful detecting.
 
Congrats on the Spanish and Welcome to Tnet.
 
Sweet silver! Congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom