What's new

1812 land to hunt?????

stanski1980

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
61
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
aberdeen,maryland
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter IV / Garrett ACE 150
I have a few friends that own a few homes were they set havre de grace md on fire and i am trying to get them to let me hunt the homes i am offering them a 50/50 split. I will take pictures of all finds and the area. I hope to find some good stuff one of the homes is right off the water were they would of came right up the river and landed and started there blaze. I will let you all know how it goes out there.
 
I'll bet dollars to donuts that land was there way before 1812 :tongue3: Good luck, and I'd like to see your finds
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom