What's new

1819 large cent

bpfeiffer90

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2016
Messages
20
Reaction score
74
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern Delaware
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I spent a few hours hunting around a late 1700s house again today and located this 1819 large cent and 2 Indian head pennies 1907 and 1887. Also a buckle and possibly a musket ball.
 

Attachments

  • 1455843020293.webp
    1455843020293.webp
    54.8 KB · Views: 206
  • 1455843035062.webp
    1455843035062.webp
    58.6 KB · Views: 170
Upvote 38
Whats the address of that house,,,Wow that is great Im hoping I can get out this weekend Ive been having to watch everyone else finds for too long go away winter, Great job I bet theres a lot more there for you to find!!!!!
 
haha thanks man, I keep going back expecting not to find anything else and it keeps producing so back at it tomorrow to see what else pops up!
 
Congrats on pulling those sweet 3 cents :occasion14: I need hunt like that soon.
 
Id say you either got a musket ball or a marble?congrats on the nice coins.Very nice Coronet.
 
Nice finds congrats on the LC and injuns
 
argh,argh,argh!!!!! LC ...... on my bucket list Congrats!!!
 
Congratz! That is some nice copper!
 
Congratualtions on the old copper recoveries!
 
Do you remember what the VDI came in for the musket ball?
 
I can't remember off hand I want to say it was 60s. I have since found 2 more just like it
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom