What's new

1825 Large Cent

Whatdayagot

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2015
Messages
619
Reaction score
1,986
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this today IMG_8393.webpIMG_8391.webp
 
Upvote 40
Sweet find!! Your old copper looks mint compared to the one I found today.
Congrats!!
 
Yeah that one came up nice. Great keeper.
 
Congratualtions on the old copper coin! Nice detail too! :occasion14:
 
I am still waiting to find one, some day. Congrats.
 
Very nice find! I have only found one and it is toast! Congrats!
 
Very nice!! This one is still on my bucket list/
 
Congrats! That one is relatively nice, considering it has been in the dirt for almost 200 years. I have a few, but none that crisp.

Well played sir!
 
Nice clean up, good find.
 
Nice find! Always a blessing when the ground has been kind to an old copper. Double score to have such a well preserved date from a coin of that period (actually my favorite of the fonts...look at that "2")!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom