RelicRick Full Member Joined Aug 29, 2006 Messages 233 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Jockey Hollow Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 28, 2012 #1 The mild weather was calling me today. I hit one of my favorite spots and I am glad I did! Look what was staring me in the face! Thanks for looking! Relic Rick Attachments 367.webp 16.8 KB · Views: 1,619 372.webp 18.7 KB · Views: 1,604 Upvote 0
The mild weather was calling me today. I hit one of my favorite spots and I am glad I did! Look what was staring me in the face! Thanks for looking! Relic Rick
baspinall Bronze Member Joined Jul 23, 2006 Messages 2,465 Reaction score 846 Golden Thread 1 Location Pennsylvania 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus Minelab Equinox 800 GPX 4500 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 4, 2012 #41 Very nice coin! I just found my first one a couple days ago. Brian
Ken in Georgia Full Member Joined Jan 2, 2012 Messages 212 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Snellville, Georgia Detector(s) used G2 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 5, 2012 #42 Nice !!!!
mfitzy111 Hero Member Joined Mar 6, 2011 Messages 572 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Location NEPA Detector(s) used garrett ACE350 (traded off!), minelab E-TRAC, AT-Pro Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Feb 5, 2012 #43 Congrats on that outstanding capped!
SkyPirate Bronze Member Joined Mar 31, 2009 Messages 1,861 Reaction score 83 Golden Thread 0 Location Raleigh North Carolina Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ProPointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 5, 2012 #44 That's a beauty!
flip flop Sr. Member Joined Mar 3, 2010 Messages 274 Reaction score 53 Golden Thread 0 Location East of West OhiO Detector(s) used Ace 250 Feb 5, 2012 #45 Freaking awesome !!
N.J.THer Silver Member Joined Nov 16, 2006 Messages 3,283 Reaction score 240 Golden Thread 1 Location Middlesex County, New Jersey 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 5, 2012 #46 Rick, Great coin in awesome shape. I'm glad to see you are getting out and hope you are doing well. NJ
Rick, Great coin in awesome shape. I'm glad to see you are getting out and hope you are doing well. NJ