What's new

1833 LC

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Short hunt this AM and plugged a nice one,actually my nicest one.:laughing7:

005.webp

GOD Bless

Chris
 
Upvote 30
Well done! That LC looks to be in very good condition. I'll bet it was a wee bit nippy out there this morning. HH
 
Chris,

Good score on the LC.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Congrats on pulling that old LC. :occasion14: They seem to be pretty rare around here. I am sure they are out there, but only pulled 2 in 16 months. I suspect most were dug back in the 70's and 80;s due to their size and how they ring in.
 
Well done! That LC looks to be in very good condition. I'll bet it was a wee bit nippy out there this morning. HH

There was a bit of frost on the ground.:laughing7:
 
Great detail on that one! Congrats Chris!
 
THATS A CLEAN LOOKING COIN FIND TALKER ..
 
Nice early lc save, good shape too!
 
Very nice one WT. Good detail on a big copper is as scarce as hen's teeth for me.:laughing7:
 
Nice one Chris, that has some nice detail. WTG on the save
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom