What's new

1837 Hard Times Token - Executive Experiment

testing123

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2009
Messages
2,366
Reaction score
1,986
Golden Thread
0
Location
United States
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, TDI SL
Got this today. It was thick like a large cent, but had no idea at first what it was. After looking online, it'd been identified as an 1837 Hard Times token. The nice pics are what it would look like non dug. I took those from an ebay auction to show you a problem-free example. Always something neat coming up. HH all!
 

Attachments

  • April 16, 17, 19, 2015 (15).webp
    April 16, 17, 19, 2015 (15).webp
    392.5 KB · Views: 159
  • April 16, 17, 19, 2015 (14).webp
    April 16, 17, 19, 2015 (14).webp
    273.8 KB · Views: 152
  • ebay obv.webp
    ebay obv.webp
    203.6 KB · Views: 146
  • ebay rev.webp
    ebay rev.webp
    216.8 KB · Views: 140
Upvote 28
That is something we don't see every day. Very nice find.
 
Very nice recovery on the token, I'd take that one over a LC any day, congrats on the find.
 
That is an Amazing token. I really like it.
 
That's a great token!
 
Very nice token!
 
Nice find - nice shape - I found one few yrs ago - but mine is beat
 
Yours is excellent for a dug token. Congrats.
 
Thought I replied to this last night. That is the coolest HTT I've seen posted. Great condition as well
 
Nice find. I found that very same token 7 or 8 years ago.
 
well you almost found every type of coin . so you working on every thing they can be turned into now ?? :laughing7:

congrats on the concho IP
 
Thought I replied to this last night. That is the coolest HTT I've seen posted. Great condition as well

Thanks Ahab! Means a lot coming from someone with some awesome finds. One of the great aspects of this hobby is you are always learning something new.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom