What's new

1840 Political Token in the lake

Mainelypulltab

Full Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2011
Messages
233
Reaction score
79
Golden Thread
0
Location
New England
Detector(s) used
Excal II
Got to get out 08 Dec and swing in a lake. Did not need to dive this section but tried the PP on the Excal II for awhile and was digging nails quit deep. This 1840 Political Token was deep, not really sure how deep but I kept digging until the target was in my scoop. Almost gave up as the tone became quite a bit louder, brass as it turned out. Thanks for looking.
"Log Cabin and Hard Cider"
 

Attachments

  • WM Harrison.webp
    WM Harrison.webp
    33 KB · Views: 152
  • WMH.webp
    WMH.webp
    26.4 KB · Views: 141
Upvote 0
Very cool coin!!!8-)!!
Looks like its in great shape! Score!!


Snt
 
Nice token! I found one just like it several years back. HH
 
Nice!! I congratulate on this coin!!
 
I love that token, Mainelypulltab! Any historical find is a terrific find!

Congrats on that one....I'd love to find something like that.

Lorraine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom