What's new

1851 1 Franc, CA gold rush site.

Bedrock Bryan

Full Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2015
Messages
131
Reaction score
289
Golden Thread
0
Location
Oregon and Central to Northern CA
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Minelab X-Terra 70, Minelab GP3500, Goldbug 2, Deus...high frequency and stock coils, Equinox 800, and Minelab Gold Monster 1000.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah it's in poor shape but it's the oldest coin I've ever found, pretty old for the West Coast. Image the story it could tell if it could talk..! ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1454553057.789119.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1454553084.386496.webp
 
Upvote 16
Cool coin. Pretty old for East or West coast!
 
Gold rush camp site that makes my hair stand up freakin awesome. I would love to detect in cali AZ even florida beach Gold rush area I love it lots of History anything from that time is amazing. After kids got to college I want to move somewhere else besides Michigan Great find
 
Nice find for sure

Congrats
 
That's very nice![emoji106]
 
I would hardly call that in poor shape for a pre Civil War silver coin. I'll bet somebody came all the way from France to dig up the gold and lost his silver
 
Gold rush camp site that makes my hair stand up freakin awesome. I would love to detect in cali AZ even florida beach Gold rush area I love it lots of History anything from that time is amazing. After kids got to college I want to move somewhere else besides Michigan Great find

Wow thank you, go for it when kids out of college. Thank you for compliment.
 
Thanks all for complement.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom