What's new

1853 U.S half dime...from Canada

Hot diggity

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2014
Messages
447
Reaction score
333
Golden Thread
0
Found this late last night after what looked like my worst hunt ever from this fur trade site. What a sight for sore, blurry eyes! Thanks America! What pretty nickels you had. Found "a boot" an hour north of Toronto.
 

Attachments

  • 1436014045264.webp
    1436014045264.webp
    56 KB · Views: 291
  • 1436014059630.webp
    1436014059630.webp
    58.7 KB · Views: 260
  • 1436014087720.webp
    1436014087720.webp
    57.6 KB · Views: 293
  • 1436014102159.webp
    1436014102159.webp
    71.1 KB · Views: 269
Upvote 34
Thanks everybody (thumbs up!) & thanks for that answer Vino. I was way off!
 
Congrates!, but sadly you need to send it back to the U.S., import/export laws and such.
Care of, um, me?
Kudos!
Carl
 
Congrates!, but sadly you need to send it back to the U.S., import/export laws and such.
Care of, um, me?
Kudos!
Carl

Ha-ha! I was waiting for that from somebody. I hope there is some statute of limitations or finders keepers laws our countries share!
 
Sweet half-dime for sure! Still hoping one turns up here in the U.S.

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk
 
Nice coin congratulations
 
What a beautiful coin! I'm green with patina!
 
I'm glad I posted it. Especially since many of you Yanks seem to like it. Surprising ya's don't find more of them down there. HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom