What's new

1854 seated half dime my first seated and more finds

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2016
Messages
5,412
Reaction score
12,055
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DSCN1189.webpDSCN1190.webpDSCN1210.webpDSCN1214.webpDSCN1213.webpDSCN1204.webp finally tagged me a seated and its a good one!
 
Last edited:
Upvote 52
Nice half dime is awesome well done my friend
 
Dang that's awesome. I will find some of those eventually.
 
I've only found two and they're worn and beat up. My first seated was one of them as well. You've got a nice one too
 
congrats! Don't want to stir up any debate, but I like the "before" image better.
 
For a first seated you picked a good one with a half dime, Awesome find!!
Congrats on a bucket lister!!
 
That's an absolutely beautiful coin. Such great detail. Congratulations!
 
I'm still on the hunt for my first half dime and when I find it I hope it looks as AWESOME as yours!!!!! CONGRATZ....
 
**********************AWESOME H D***************************
 
Beautiful condition, congrats on the half dime!

I managed to find about one a year, they're out there, but tough to find in California!

HH,
Brian
 
That sure is nice, congrats on seated. I do like to see them here on t-net almost as much as seeing them in a hole.
 
heres the live dig!
 
SWEET looking half dime!!!!!!!! Great find!:icon_thumright:
 
That is one really nice one. Looks like it was dropped after it was minted. Congrats.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom