What's new

1854 seated half dime my first seated and more finds

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2016
Messages
5,412
Reaction score
12,055
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DSCN1189.webpDSCN1190.webpDSCN1210.webpDSCN1214.webpDSCN1213.webpDSCN1204.webp finally tagged me a seated and its a good one!
 
Last edited:
Upvote 52
congrats! Don't want to stir up any debate, but I like the "before" image better.

I too love the dark toning of old silver. But that is a great coin with really nice detail
 
Congrats on your first man! It's a real beauty. Best of luck out there and HH:icon_thumright:
 
Wow--what fine condition! Congrats! Lisa & John
 
Hey man, good for you! You worked hard and it paid off bruddah! I've seen you mentioning in comments for a while how you've been wanting one, and you found a super sweet one!!!!! I've only found one half dime and it's wicked worn. Have you stopped looking at it yet?! Lol

Steve
 
Congrats on the seated. Great detail. :thumbsup:
 
I got siver blindness from looking at it lol
Hey man, good for you! You worked hard and it paid off bruddah! I've seen you mentioning in comments for a while how you've been wanting one, and you found a super sweet one!!!!! I've only found one half dime and it's wicked worn. Have you stopped looking at it yet?! Lol

Steve
 
Wow! That is a nice one. Congrats sir.

Seeing how nice yours is makes me feel kinda bad the one I found was in such poor shape. lol
 
Very nice recovery. Congratulations
 
I got siver blindness from looking at it lol

A few months ago I found a holed seated quarter. I have it hanging from my lamp in my bedroom I look at every day. It never gets old (and I've dug a lot of seated). Simply beautiful coins bro
 
Have not found one... yet, but now I know what a really nice one looks like!

Very well played sir!
 
thanks Tom ! Im on the hunt for another one never ending cycle!
 
Dang that's a sweet one!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom