BEACH-HUNTER Sr. Member Joined Feb 11, 2007 Messages 411 Reaction score 144 Golden Thread 0 Location NORTHEAST, USA Detector(s) used Whites Dual Field PI Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Nov 26, 2009 Thread Owner #1 1856 Half dime dug in Tewksbury MA. I got this half dime in a little grove of elm and chestnut trees. It is my nicest dug half dime...and no hole!! Attachments HPIM1834.webp 3.6 KB · Views: 370 HPIM1836.webp 3.2 KB · Views: 352
1856 Half dime dug in Tewksbury MA. I got this half dime in a little grove of elm and chestnut trees. It is my nicest dug half dime...and no hole!!
Thor! Jr. Member Joined Aug 30, 2005 Messages 92 Reaction score 24 Golden Thread 0 Location Cape Cod Detector(s) used 1280X & Sovereign Nov 27, 2009 #2 Re: 1856 Half dime dug in Tewksbury MA. Awesome coin! I would definately have done the happy dance if I found it.
Re: 1856 Half dime dug in Tewksbury MA. Awesome coin! I would definately have done the happy dance if I found it.
A Adigtted Tenderfoot Joined Jun 25, 2020 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 25, 2020 #3 What part of Tewksbury?